Hilo de GIFs animados

Iniciado por San Daniel, Agosto 30, 2010, 12:52:42 PM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

Rednuts

Por culpa de Sahsa Grey lamiendo la taza se me habí­a pasado por alto el del gordo de la moto.

Por dios QUÉ DESCOJONO
Tú no tienes convicciones porque tú eres de Málaga

zruspa

Cita de: Rednuts en Enero 27, 2012, 02:42:55 PM
Por culpa de Sahsa Grey lamiendo la taza se me habí­a pasado por alto el del gordo de la moto.

http://www.powerhousebooks.com/site/?p=1160

yonnon

Rednuts

Cita de: zruspa en Enero 27, 2012, 06:44:59 PM
Cita de: Rednuts en Enero 27, 2012, 02:42:55 PM

http://www.powerhousebooks.com/site/?p=1160

Mola. ¿No habrá alguno así­ de Stoya? Sé mejor que nadie que elegir es de etc., pero lo cierto es que me gusta más. Porque es más bonita y sobre todo porque no pretende tanto ir de intelectual.

Dolordebarriga

No es más bonita, discrepo.
"Yo siempre documento lo que digo"

Baku

It's very difficult todo esto.

Rednuts

A mí­ es que me recuerda a una nobia himaginaria, no sé por qué.

Rednuts

Aquí­ os dejo esto: http://stoya.tumblr.com/

A lo mejor hay mucha letra y poco santo, pero servirá para indagar en su sicologí­a y saber qué pasos dar para que se largue de mi casa el dí­a que me aburra de follármela.

Pnin

me cae bien esta chica:

I had a few minutes…
so I looked at the internet. Not the girlswithslingshots.com/questionablecontent.net internet. Not the Gawker media internet. The stuff people say about me internet.
I try to avoid that. I think it’s unhealthy. I tend to let the judgements, good and bad, that people spout when they think they’re talking behind my back or about someone who isn’t a real person roll around in my head for days afterwards and make me self-conscious. When I see those gifs that you guys love so much of my sex faces, I actually worry about looking crazy the next time I have sex.
Today though, my mind is blown by the stupidity of one particular comment. Someone expressed surprise at the fact that I look older in photographs taken in 2011 than I do in scenes shot in 2007. Apparently this person lives in a magical world where human beings are not affected by the passage of time. Call the newspaper: “Woman ages after age 18, begins to look like adult.”
This makes me really grateful for the 63,000+ of you that display functioning logic and  critical thinking skills. So. Freaking. Grateful.
Thanks for not being stupid,
Stoya

javi

la gente es que es de un perspicaz a veces

Running is life. Anything before or after is just waiting

k98k

Merrick

Cita de: Pnin en Enero 29, 2012, 02:11:02 PM
me cae bien esta chica:

I had a few minutes…
so I looked at the internet. Not the girlswithslingshots.com/questionablecontent.net internet. Not the Gawker media internet. The stuff people say about me internet.
I try to avoid that. I think it’s unhealthy. I tend to let the judgements, good and bad, that people spout when they think they’re talking behind my back or about someone who isn’t a real person roll around in my head for days afterwards and make me self-conscious. When I see those gifs that you guys love so much of my sex faces, I actually worry about looking crazy the next time I have sex.
Today though, my mind is blown by the stupidity of one particular comment. Someone expressed surprise at the fact that I look older in photographs taken in 2011 than I do in scenes shot in 2007. Apparently this person lives in a magical world where human beings are not affected by the passage of time. Call the newspaper: “Woman ages after age 18, begins to look like adult.”
This makes me really grateful for the 63,000+ of you that display functioning logic and  critical thinking skills. So. Freaking. Grateful.
Thanks for not being stupid,
Stoya

Y a mí­. A ver si lo deja ya con Marilyn Manson (que la verdad es que tampoco me cae mal del todo, salvo por el hecho de que se la folla, claro).
SI YORAS PORKE NO PUEDES VER EL SOL LAS LAGRIMAS NO TE DEJARAN VER LAS ESTREYAS XD LOL JAJAJ WAP@ ¡¡!!!!:D

pulgapedorra

A todo esto, ¿cómo se pone en spoiler?

javi

con código:

El botóncico nucelar:

Running is life. Anything before or after is just waiting

pulgapedorra