Keso, engutí­o y otros arcanos del comer

Iniciado por Lacenaire, Abril 20, 2012, 02:55:55 PM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

kim

Cita de: Karraspito for President en Mayo 08, 2014, 10:28:07 AM
  Es que como pone «Quesuco», yo pensaba que el interfecto era cántabro.

Cáceres ens plagia.
Perdona si te he dado la impresión de que me importa lo que dices.

Je suis Charlie, pero solo la puntita.

Dan

Paquito Comocho

Cita de: kim en Mayo 08, 2014, 10:34:44 AM
Cita de: Karraspito for President en Mayo 08, 2014, 10:28:07 AM
  Es que como pone «Quesuco», yo pensaba que el interfecto era cántabro.

Cáceres ens plagia.

Lo que yo decí­a...  ;D

zruspa

El influjo asturleonés, la ruta de la plata.

Paquito Comocho

Cita de: zruspa en Mayo 08, 2014, 10:59:51 AM
El influjo asturleonés, la ruta de la plata.

En la zona asturleonesa no se dice quesuco. En todo caso, quesico.

Dan

Son más de chicha, lamentablemente.
Tendrí­ais que ver qué entienden por ensalada en la zona de mi pueblo.

Warm

Cita de: Gipsy King en Mayo 08, 2014, 10:21:21 AM
Cita de: javi en Mayo 07, 2014, 08:37:41 PM
Queso Oro de Prases vaca curado, de 3 Valles Pasiegos

Bien, recomendable.

qué bien que supermercados BM tenga una polí­tica de productos así­, que tienen una selección de quesos o yogures que solo habí­a visto en ECI o algún reducto similar.

(aunque los quesos vienen muchos ya precortados, pero bueno, menos da una piedra)

¿BM?

El oro de Prases me salió a mí­ picado, una vez. Lástima.

De Porfiriolandia me han traí­do esta cosa impresionante de aquí­ que no va a llegar a la semana en mi nevera.

El jueves, dí­a 1, anduve por Trujillo disfrutando/mareándome con la mezcla de olores de todos los quesos habidos y por haber. Me traje a casa un trocito de un queso azul, tipo roquefort envuelto en hojas de castaño que estaba supercremoso, riquí­simo, amén de algunos de cabra. Pasé de las tortas, que con estas calores mis hijos me asesinan si las llevo a casa.

Paquito Comocho

Me llega el siguiente correo de The Tapas Lunch Company, una compañí­a pérfidoalbionesa que vende productos españoles de verdad (los productos que realmente consumimos y no los que los británicos creen que consumimos):

Half Price Monte Enebro Cheese

Due to an error from one of our suppliers, a whole batch of cheese that we don't normally stock has just arrived in our warehouse. Rather than shipping it all the way back to Spain, our supplier has instructed us to offer it to our customers at half the normal price (we think they're hoping it will go down well and we'll start stocking it)!

So, while stocks last, we're currently selling the delicious, award-winning Monte Enebro Cheese at half price. To take advantage of the offer, just add the item to your basket in the normal way and use the code MONTEENEBRO at the checkout.

Monte Enebro is a soft cheese with a moist rind made from pasteurised goats milk of the highest biological quality. It is distinguished by its intense creaminess, pure and delicate taste of goats milk and a subtle acidity. The immaculate white of the cheese contrasts with the rind which is covered in a thin layer of blue mould of the type penicillium roqueforti, which is normally found on the inside of blue cheeses. Its format, known commonly as 'mule's leg' is tubular - long and cylindrical. Monte Enebro is one of the most recognised cheeses in the world - for its acceptance by cheese lovers and plaudits in national and international competitions.

Keep an eye on the site, our Facebook page or Twitter stream for the latest news and keep those requests coming in.

All the best.

The Tapas Lunch Company Team

Pinchando el enlace a la página del producto sale esto:

Soft Goats Milk Cheese

Monte Enebro is a soft cheese with a moist rind made from pasteurised goats milk of the highest biological quality.  It is distinguished by its intense creaminess, pure and delicate taste of goats milk and a subtle acidity.  The immaculate white of the cheese contrasts with the rind which is covered in a thin layer of blue mould of the type penicillium roqueforti, which is normally found on the inside of blue cheeses.  Its format, known commonly as mule's leg is tubular - long and cylindrical.  Monte Enebro is one of the most recognised cheeses in the world - for its acceptance by cheese lovers and plaudits in national and international competitions.

Tasting notes

- Aroma: hint of wild mushroom aroma, slight trace of acidity owing to the type of coagulation used, similar to yogurt. Somewhat sharp in the nose, with retro-nasal touches of grass (fresh grass and hay) and nuts (raw hazelnuts).

- Texture: Very creamy, adherent and melting on the palate. Easy to crumble and not very elastic.

- Flavor: Slightly acid and not very salty. Long-lasting flavor in the mouth, mild at first, becoming more intense and ending with an exquisite aftertaste.

Other notes Monte Enebro cheese contains 55% fat content in dry matter. From 30 days after completing the basic ripening process, this cheese gradually acquires a more intense flavour.

High quality raw materials are used to make the cheese: Valle del Tiétar goat’s milk, rennet and salt. These ingredients take part in a completely natural process. Demanding quality controls result in the perfect cheese: aroma, flavor, appearance and texture. Every day, the milk undergoes a thorough process of analysis before being made into cheese, ensuring its impeccable bacteriological quality, one of the key factors for achieving the end product.

Queserí­as del Tiétar holds the Certificación de Calidad ISO 9001 since 2003 and undergoes maintenance audits every year.

Monte Enebro cheese is distinctive for its unusual creaminess, its pure and delicate goat’s milk flavor and its subtle acidity. The immaculately white paste contrasts with the rind coated in blue mold, the so-called penicillium roqueforti, usually found inside blue cheeses. The cheese is tubular, elongated and cylindrical in shape.

¿Alguien conoce el producto en cuestión? No es que me lo pueda permitir, pero me gusta soñar con el futuro, cuando mi contrato postdoc me permita gastarme cantidades importantes en esta compañí­a para satisfacer caprichitos gastronómicos varios.

Lacenaire

Nope pero donde el Parque Warner hacen esto.

Lacenaire

Cita de: javi pc en Marzo 10, 2014, 11:21:29 AM
Cita de: Gipsy King en Marzo 10, 2014, 09:56:02 AM
Otro caballito ganador.

pinta estupenda, lo apuntaré en algún lado (y se me olvidará)

http://www.laqueseradelavera.es/losquesos.php

el semi con pimentón lo tengo como queso de cabecera

Tengo en casa. El pimentón con el que lo hacen es buení­simo, pero el queso en sí­ es un poco decepcionante. Con aceite sobre pan tostado mejor.

garvey

De vuelta del Parque Natural de la Tinení§a de Benifassí  (norte de Castellón con Teruel y Tarragona) nos desviamos a Catí­ y trajimos un tronchón de cabra.

Joer, con un vermut y pan esto está de muerte

Lacenaire

kim

Perdona si te he dado la impresión de que me importa lo que dices.

Je suis Charlie, pero solo la puntita.