Reflexiones sobre el Calentamiento Global

Iniciado por garsed, Julio 24, 2006, 06:52:57 PM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

45rpm

Cita de: PP2000 en Noviembre 19, 2019, 07:01:55 PM
Cita de: 45rpm en Noviembre 19, 2019, 07:01:10 PM
Cita de: PP2000 en Noviembre 19, 2019, 06:57:40 PM
Riley no es la hijaputa que mata al octavo pasajero?
ah,
falta un a pé
mierda, porque tiene un aire

el padre que se folla a la madre de la criatura

pon foto que no capito

PP2000

joder que desastre de canalillo, con lo bien que estaba todo lo demás... para un trío con bebe llorando de fondo o algo...

PP2000

Cita de: 45rpm en Noviembre 19, 2019, 07:39:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37d8equtMFs
A 02:45 de cajón, pasando de disculpas, dos minutos rajando, quién tuvo no retuvo, así es la vejez..., lo que sea el resto es OK!

45rpm

Day 7

It's 5pm and just finished our game of Yatzy that we started the other night. Suspiciously Greta and Svante won - I'd say they have had some practice!

We have had a good day - a long day too. (Riley and I have found our most productive time of day seems to be between 2 and 6am.) Activity was mainly themed around fixing the few niggly bits onboard that have needed some attention - furling line, wind instruments, steering gear - and preparing for the weather ahead over the next few days the phrase 'batten down the hatches' so to speak.

Riley just concluded the jobs list - isn't it just the BEST feeling to cross off the to-do list?! - popped up to the top of the pointy stick (mast) to double check the rigging is OK. This is good practice after a big blow, and before one - so two birds with one stone. I'm happy to report we were successful on all counts, and everything is in good working order. This boat is one steadfast beauty!

Now for our news hour of the day where we read each other the headlines from home and stay in touch with all of you.

Day 8

0540 ship's time and the dawn is nearly breaking the horizon. It's been a serious night! We sailed through two or three thunderstorms - rain like a monsoon, thunder that made me nearly jump out of my skin ... I was just waiting to see if there were monsters under my bed ... bunk ... although we sleep in the saloon to avoid disturbing our precious crew mates ... so perhaps under the sofa? - and lightning. Wow. It was blinding - electric - stunning and terrifying at the same time. We avoided it all successfully.

We are still playing the tortoise not the hare - the weather looks possibly slightly better up ahead with the latest forecast, but we are keeping an eye on things and holding back until we are 100% happy. Then it will be pedal down and fast sailing east - I hope!

PP2000

It will be pedal:

1. Borrachos como putas con lo que esto se mueve (como cubas, Obús)
2. Mareados ante tanta variedad como heavy con posibles (ver vídeo):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3qaJAIzU14

k98k

Gretiña llegará a Portugal, por lo que pasa a ser Gretinha

Y cuando pasen por las Azores le chivaremos que a su excelencia doña irene montero de montes de oca le han de calentar el coche por las mañanas, no vaya a pasar frío.

45rpm

https://sailing-lavagabonde.com/

siguen frenando y tirando hacia el norte para darle paso al frente ante sus narices, que también quiere venirse a la conferencia de madrid, pero a toda hostia. La siensia climática predice que sebastián llegará a las azores entre domingo y lunes, les toca chupar rueda. Zocas tenía razón, había que frenar y nikki le hizo caso. Si hubieran acelerado ahora estarían en mode racing, usando hasta el bebé de contrapeso.

45rpm

Day 9

Well 2 am brought a monumental moment for us on our journey so far - we made it through the cold front!! The wind has started to shift from the south round to the west. It feels quite a relief.

Just as forecast, we spent the last 24 hours or so in gusty conditions - blowing 30 up to 45 knots from behind us. Thankfully the waves were not bad at all probably due to the fact that we kept ourselves south. But the rain on the other hand - wow - I'm British and even I thought that was a lot of rain ... everything is soaked - we have got to the stage where you barely have to wash you hands and your fingertips turn back to something closer to a prune.

When you sail in cold weather - or big winds - there are a few comforts that make it all so much more manageable. For me, nothing beats a hot cup of tea - even better when shared with friends. There has been a lot of those going round over the past few days - friends and hot drinks - which is no mean feat when you are sailing in 45 knots and there is no kettle! Just a pan, and a steady hand.

PP2000

I'm british (la B mayusculada que se la meta por el culo) y por eso tengo el choto lleno de clavos... hala, a cagar.

45rpm

Cita de: PP2000 en Noviembre 21, 2019, 04:33:40 PM
I'm british (la B mayusculada que se la meta por el culo) y por eso tengo el choto lleno de clavos... hala, a cagar.

pues a mi el corrector me pone Spaniard con mayúscula.

-qué ha pasao?-

PP2000

PP2000

el paisaje parece el medio oeste green dessert yanqui... pero es que el trabajo de chapero es jodidamente eslavo de espirituoso, no sé, serbio
¿?

PP2000